141 Nw Greenwood Avenue, Bend, 97701

Commercial Sale For Sale


MLS® #: 220104883
Active, 103 Days on Market

The Centratel Building is a Class A office property located in beautiful downtown Bend, Oregon. There are three tax lots associated with the sale. With rare direct driveway access off Greenwood Ave, accessibility and visibility are excellent. Parking is more than ample with 44 private spaces providing a 3.5/1,000 ratio. Street parking is also available.There are three tenants currently leasing space. Centratel occupies the entire second floor which is approximately 53% of the building. The two other tenants lease the remaining 47% on ground level. Centratel will negotiate a new 5 year lease, including two 5 year renewal options to commence at closing. The two remaining tenants have leases which expire in 2022. Both tenants have one 3 year option to renew. All tenants are on full NNN leases which include capital reserves. Utilities are also included in the CAM charges. Cap rate on a disposition price of $3,600,000 is anticipated to be 5.6% which includes 5% vacancy and 2% reserves.

Essential Information

MLS® #: 220104883
Price: $3,600,000
Square Footage: 13,939
Square Footage: 12859.00
Acres: 0.32
Year Built: 1989
Type: Commercial Sale
Status: Active

Community Information

Address: 141 Nw Greenwood Avenue
City: Bend
County: Deschutes
State: OR
Zip Code: 97701


Parking Spaces: 44
Parking: Asphalt, Assigned, On Street, Parking Lot
View: City, Territorial


Interior: Elevator
Interior Features: Elevator
Heating: Forced Air, Natural Gas
Cooling: Central Air, Other, Zoned
Stories: Two


Lot Description: 3,4
Roof: Membrane
Construction: Block, Brick
Foundation: Other, Slab, Stemwall

Additional Information

Date Listed: July 13th, 2020
Days on Market: 103
Listing Office: Compass Commercial Real Estate
Zoning: CB

Listing Details

Listing Office: Compass Commercial Real Estate


$/SqFt: $258

Properties for Sale Similar to 141 Nw Greenwood Avenue, Bend, OR

This Is An Excellent Opportunity To Acquire A H...

Photo of Listing #201910657

$4,500,000 Active

  • 2.1 Acres
  • 91,476 ft²

Commercial Sale

2221 Ne 3rd Street, Bend, OR

MLS® #201910657

This Is An Excellent Opportunity To Acquire A High-quality Retail Building In The Heart Of Bend. The Location Cannot Be Beat With Great Visibility And Access From Business Highway 97/third Street. The Property Is Located In The Middle Of One Of The Major Sh...

Compass Commercial Real Estate

© 2020 Oregon Datashare (KCAR | MLSCO | SOMLS). All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Oregon Datashare. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than Bend Premier Real Estate are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. Information provided is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Listing courtesy of Bend Premier Real Estate. Data last updated: October 24th, 2020 at 4:30am PDT.